Buying things for friends, family, and coworkers is all fine and dandy, but it can get a bit expensive or impersonal. This year, I decided to keep things simple by giving gifts for Christmas that are homemade, natural, and give the receiver a sense of “Wow! There was a lot of thought put into this gift!”.
So, without further ado, here are 37 natural DIY Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Oh! And don’t forget that I have another guide just like this over on my other Holistic Health Herbalist blog. Check it out HERE for 45 more homemade gift ideas for Christmas! You don’t want to miss it!
37 Natural DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
There are so many options for amazing DIY gifts for the holidays and the best part about it is that you can often make larger batches of something for a fraction of the cost of buying that item at the store. Plus, you get to give your friends and family a very personal gift that has been made from start to finish by your own hands, and that’s pretty special!
Here are a few of my favorites that are easy to add to stockings, gift baskets, or just as a standalone gift.
Happy gift making!
DIY Beauty Gift Ideas
These gifts are easy to to scale up or down to suit your gift giving needs. I especially enjoy the bath related recipes as they’re super luxurious and relaxing.
1. Delicious Candy Cane Lip Balm – Perfect for dry winter lips. It has a lovely vanilla peppermint scent and flavor.
2. DIY Smith’s Rosebud Salve – The first ever dupe for one of the most popular rose lip products!
3. Highland Mint Body Lotion – A decadent body lotion infused with peppermint and lavender.
4. Rose and Spearmint Exfoliating Cubes – These feel luxurious on the skin and help exfoliate and smooth.
5. Forest Bath Milk Concentrate – One of my favorite homemade bath products! It infuses your bath water with a delightful forest-y scent. This recipe is super easy to customize!
6. Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap – A super lovely sesonal blend of warming essential oils that smell just like pumpkin pie!
7. DIY All-Natural Pre-Shave Oil – For the men in your life who appreciate the perfect shave.
8. Rose Cleansing Balm – This is an amazing make-up remover infused with skin healing goodness. It even removes stubborn mascara!
9. How to Make Homemade Carmex – One of my all time favorite lip balm recipes.
10. Pre-Bath Body Oil Recipe for Detox – A lovely body oil that you apply before soaking in the bath to encourage healthy detox.
11. Homemade Yoga Mat Spray – For the fitness lovers in your life, give them this handy yoga mat cleaner that both cleans and infuses their mat with essential oils.
12. Balsam Fir Sugar Scrub Recipe – A simple sugar scrub recipe that smells like heavenly balsam fir.
13. All-Natural Bath Bomb Recipe – Learn how to make the perfect bath bombs.
14. Blissful Body Oil Recipe – Keep your skin soft and supple with this aromatic body oil recipe.
15. Homemade Hand Sanitizer – Alcohol Free! – Help your loved ones fend off germs and bacteria all season long with some homemade hand sanitizer.
16. Stress-Be-Gone Bath Melts – These give your bath water a soft, moisturizing, and luxurious feel and are infused with stress relieving essential oils.
DIY Health Inspired Gift Ideas
These gifts are great for stocking stuffers! I highly recommend the throat spray and headache roll-on recipe.
17. How to Make a Parasympathetic Blend for Stress Free Eating – this blend is great for those who are often stressed and need a peaceful meal.
18. How to Make an Adrenal Support Roll-On – Another great remedy for stressed friends and family!
19. How to Make an Anti-Anxiety Room Spray – A calmig room spray for anxiety and stress relief.
20. All Natural Mosquito Repellent with Essential Oils – This is the perfect give to give to those who are traveling to warmer climates during the holiday season.
21. Immune Boosting Blend for Colds and Flu – the prefect blend to keep nearby during times of cold and flu.
22. DIY Vapor Rub – perfect to have on hand for congestion and coughing.
24. SOS Allergy Nasal Inhaler – this is a great little stocking stuffer for those who tend to get allergies all year round.
25. How to Make a Travel Companion Essential Oil Blend – A great blend to give to friends and family while they travel for the holidays.
26. Thyme Serum for Acne Free Skin – a simple yet effective gift to give to the teens in your life to help them control blemishes.
27. Headache Relief Roll-On Recipe – We all know that this time of year can be a bit stressful. this blend is perfect for when stress headaches strike!
28. Homemade Bug Bite Balm – Another great travel gift to give to those going to warm tropical places this season.
29. Insect Shield Essential Oil Blend – Another must have for seasonal vacationing.
30. Super Simple Sore Throat Spray My favorite sore throat remedy! I even use it when going to get-togethers and events to help prevent cold and flu.
31. Warming Foot Salve for Chilly Toes! – a great gift to give to your chilly friends and family.
Essential Oil Dupe Recipes for Gift Giving
These are handy copy cat essential oil recipes that you may find helpful for gift giving.
32. How to Make Stress Away – One of my all time favorite blends. I go through bottles of this stuff!
33. How to Make Christmas Spirit Essential Oil – The perfect Chritmas-y blend for the holidays.
34. Deep Relief Dupe Recipe – the perfect blend for tension and muscle aches. great for the athletes in your life!
35. How to Make Four Thieves Oil – the holy grail blend to ward off cold and flu this winter.
36. How to Make Valor – A blend of EOs known to help uplift the emotions and improve healthy blood flow.
37. Dragon Time Essential Oil Dupe – The perfect gift for allaying the dreaded PMS.
What have been your favorite homemade gifts for Christmas?
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please read my full disclosure and disclaimer.