Valor is one of those essential oil blends that’s hard to live without, and when it’s out of stock, you begin to wonder how you’re going to face life’s challenges without it. You see, Valor is just one of those special blends that become a soothing balm for everyday situations whether it’s the need for better focus, a positive mood, or a boost in confidence. The blend has the perfect synergistic balance. Basically, Valor has everything you need.
It’s no wonder people hoard their precious bottles when it’s hard to get, Valor really is that amazing.
How to Make Valor
Recently I was reading a book called “The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple” and actually came across how to make Valor. Yeah, you read that right, there’s a Valor Dupe out there and it’s a legitimate source, so of course, I had to share it with you!
Here’s how to make your very own Valor recipe:
You will need:
• 1 roll-on bottle or 1 empty 5ml essential oil bottle
• 15 drops spruce essential oil
• 7 drops frankincense essential oil
• 6 drops blue tansy essential oil
• 2 drops rosewood essential oil
• 1 drop balsam fir essential oil
• 6-7 drops sweet almond oil (about 20%)
To make a 5ml bottle of homemade Valor, you will need:
• 1 empty 5ml essential oils bottle
• 30 drops spruce essential oil
• 14 drops frankincense essential oil
• 12 drops blue tansy essential oil
• 4 drops rosewood essential oil
• 2 drops balsam fir essential oil
• 14 drops sweet almond oil
A 5ml bottle holds approx. 80 drops of EO. This recipe makes 76 drops total and had the right balance of synergistic and vibrational qualities.
- • 1 roll-on bottle or 1 empty 5ml essential oil bottle
- • 15 drops spruce essential oil
- • 7 drops frankincense essential oil
- • 6 drops blue tansy essential oil
- • 2 drops rosewood essential oil
- • 1 drop balsam fir essential oil
- • 6-7 drops sweet almond oil (about 20%)
- • 1 empty 5ml essential oils bottle
- • 30 drops spruce essential oil
- • 14 drops frankincense essential oil
- • 12 drops blue tansy essential oil
- • 4 drops rosewood essential oil
- • 2 drops balsam fir essential oil
- • 14 drops sweet almond oil
- Add to a roll on or 5ml essential oil bottle. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Use when you feel down, defeated, over-emotional, or just when you need that extra boost.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I came across this Valor substitute and I’m so happy that I did! Not only has it been a life saver, it’s also fun to make your own version of popular essential oils blends when you can’t get a hold of them. Be sure to check out my recipe for Dragon Time essential oil.
What Makes Valor So Special Anyway?
Valor is a blend that means business in regard to balancing energies, instilling courage and confidence, and boosting self-esteem. It’s regarded for its affinity for correcting alignment and balance within the body, and the essential oil it contains reflect that purpose.
Rosewood Essential Oil
Rosewood is an incredibly grounding essential oil that helps you face your fears. It’s anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and antispasmodic.
Blue tansy essential oil is coveted for its properties. Not only is it a rare oil, it’s also a very powerful one. Use it to dispel negativity and overcome anger issues as it’s the perfect oil for strengthening self-control. It’s also tonic for the liver and lymphatic system.
This holy essential oil stimulates the limbic part of the brain which helps elevate the mind and helps you overcome negativity and strong emotions. It’s an excellent oil for dispelling feelings of unworthiness.
Spruce essential oil is clarifying, opening, and releasing in nature. It will help you eliminate emotional blocks and reduce mental fatigue. It’s a wonderful oil for balance and grounding.
Balsam fir essential oil opens emotional blocks and recharges your vital energy both mentally and emotionally. It will give you a sense of inner strength and peace of mind and is anchoring, grounding, and empowering in nature. This oil is also great for reducing physical pain.
Sweet Almond Oil
The sweet almond oil in this blend acts as a carrier that balances Valor’s frequency and therefore enhances its effects.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure and disclaimer.