One of the most attractive things a person can have is confidence. They exude assurance, control, certainty, and determination. When they walk into a room, you can look at them and know instantly that they are confident in and of themselves. How you envy them!
The Best Essential Oils for Confidence
Confidence is definitely something many of us struggle with, especially if you’re an introvert like me. Try as we might, we come off as harsh, judgmental, aggressive, or just plain timid when trying to come off as confident in front of others.
It’s the art of subtle calm, grit, and fortitude that says to others, “This is ME. Take it or leave it.” without any sense of implied negativity. These are the people who make friendships easily, land the jobs they want and can talk to strangers with ease and grace.
So how do we become more confident? Is it possible to boost that confidence with essential oils?
Essential Oils for Confidence
Essential oils affect our demeanor and how we react to situations in amazing ways. They can help boost confidence by relieving stress, fear, and the nervous tension that comes with facing people and situations that make us feel uncomfortable and prevent us from being who we want to be and how we want to be seen.
Some of the best essential oils for confidence are the ones that when smelled, give you a sense of harmony within.
The volatile oils of essential oils can actually affect you emotionally, so when smelling different essential oils, go with the ones that give you a positive emotional sensation that make you feel good.
Some of my favorite essential oils for confidence include:
- Bergamot essential oil – instills a feeling of brightness and positivity
- Cardamom essential oil – combats feeling of self-pity
- Cedarwood Atlas essential oil – helps control feeling of conceit
- Coriander essential oil – helps you “find yourself”
- Cypress essential oil – helps ground you
- Fennel essential oil – helps strengthen your connections, willingness, and desire
- Geranium Essential oil – has a calming and grounding effect. Helps you engage with others
- Ginger CO2 – restorative during times of emotional depletion
- Grapefruit essential oil – helps combat feelings of distress
- Jasmine absolute – instills a feeling of worthiness
- Pine essential oil – combats feeling of “I’m not important”
- Rosemary essential oil – fights self-sabotage
- Rosewood essential oil – fights agitation towards oneself
- Sandalwood essential oil – fights feeling of dread and fear
- Sweet orange essential oil – fights fear of ridicule
5 Essential Oil Recipes for Boosting Confidence
Here are a few blends to make that you can take with you in 1 oz of carrier oil, a 1 oz spray bottle, or a 10ml roll-on for use before events or situations where you feel like you could use a boost of confidence.
Each blend below has 12 drops of essential oil. This will make a 2% dilution when added to 1 oz of carrier oil, water, or unscented lotion. Adding 12 drops of essential oil to a 10ml roll-on will make a dilution of about 6%, so you can cut the number in drops to make a lower dilution if desired.
So, without further ado, here are the best essential oil blends for confidence!
Confidence Blend #1
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 3 drops cedarwood atlas essential oil
- 3 drops ginger CO2
- 1 drop jasmine absolute
Confidence Blend #2
- 5 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil (use FCF version if applying topically)
Confidence Blend #3
- 6 drops cypress essential oil
- 5 drops cedarwood atlas essential oil
- 1 drop pine essential oil
Confidence Blend #4
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops sweet orange essential oil
Confidence Blend #5
- 7 drops ginger CO2
- 3 drops coriander essential oil
- 2 drops cardamom essential oil
First, decide which blend you want to use from above or create your own. You can even just use a singular oil if that’s what works best for your needs.
Next, you’ll want to make a master blend by taking one of the above recipes and multiplying the number of drops for each oil by 8. Add the oils to an empty 5ml essential oil bottle for future use.
Once you have done that, add 5 drops of the master blend to a 10ml roll-on bottle and then fill it to the shoulder with carrier oil like sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, etc.
For a tiny spray bottle, add 1-3 drops of master blend and then top it off with water.
When you feel the need for more confidence, simply dab the roll-on behind your ears or use the small spray bottle to spritz the air.
Breathe in deeply and envision feelings of courage in order to boost confidence and stave off negative thoughts and feelings about yourself.
Have you ever used essential oils for confidence before? How was your experience?
You may also enjoy reading:
Essential Oils for Mindfulness
Essential Oils for Positivity
Stress Support Date Ball Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please read my full disclosure and disclaimer.
Cindy Cole says
Hi are the singular recipes 1-5 for a 5ml or 10 ml recipes?
The singular recipes are for making a 2% dilution in 1 oz of carrier oil. If you multiply the drops of each essential oil in those recipes by 8, you will have enough “master blend” to fill a 5ml essential oil bottle that can be used to make A LOT of different recipes like massage oils, roll-ons, room-sprays, etc.