One of the main concerns that come up when delving into the realm of essential oils is how to use them topically. Not only topically, but properly as well in order to reap the most benefits. This is where getting familiar with the body’s complex reflexes can become incredibly effective for quickly treating a multitude of conditions. These reflexes are known as Vita Flex Points.
Vita Flex essentially stands for “vitality through the reflexes” and offers an easy to follow method for applying essential oils topically in the most effective way possible. It is a specialized form of hand and foot massage that has a synergistic effect when combined with essential oils and is an incredibly effective technique that can help relieve pain and discomfort, stimulate digestion, enhance sexual hormonal health, and even support our physical and emotional well-being in just a few minutes.
It essentially uses the reflex system of the internal body in order to release tension, congestion, and other maladjustments. This form of healing is believed to have originated in Tibet many thousands of years ago before acupuncture came into practice.
Using essential oils via the vita flex points can help us identify various structural and health related needs and is one of the best ways to deliver the healing properties of essential oils throughout the body.
The vita flex technique is based on a complete network of reflex points that connect and stimulate every internal system of the body. It is said that when applying essential oils to these points, a charge of energy will flow through the neurological pathway until it hits a blockage caused by wastes and toxins, damaged tissues, or exceedingly low areas of oxygen.
This piezoelectric technique is based upon the premise that slight pressure combined with a rolling motion produces an electric stimulation. These electric charges then correct the weakened or injured areas helping prevent further injury or blockage, lessening stress, and allowing for quicker and more efficient healing.
Combining the potent healing electromagnetic properties and frequencies of essential oils with this electrical charge is what creates the rapid relief found when using vita flex points.
How to Use Vita Flex Points
There are more than 5,000 vita flex points throughout the human body (according to Stanley Burroughs complete system) which encompass every internal system, including the mind.
In order to use the proper points, use the charts below to help find the corresponding organ or body system you wish to support.
Once you have done so, be sure to trim your nails and remove all jewelry and other accessories before you begin.
How to Use Vita Flex Points
1. Drop 1-3 drops of properly diluted essential oil to the palm of your non-dominant hand and use the fingers or your dominant hand to stir the oils 3 times in a clockwise motion. This will increase the electrical frequency of the essential oils and enhance the results.
2. Then, using medium pressure, place your anointed fingers over the vita flex point of choice and roll the fingers from pad to nail three times over top of it. It is always best to start on the bottoms of the feet unless the feet are extremely sensitive or sore. If this is the case, the hands may be used as a substitute.
3. The curling of the fingers from finger pad to nail should be a continuous motion with medium to heavy pressure placed on the vita flex point. The pressure is then immediately released in order to create the spark of energy needed to correct imbalance.
4. Repeat on the same point several times until you obtain the desired results.
You can use this technique on the vita flex points to:
• Clear and support the colon
• Drain and stimulate the lymphatic system
• Reduce stress
• Restore balance to various energy pathways of the body
• Stimulate the brain
• Support internal body systems
• Support respiratory health
• Much more!
Vita Flex Point Charts
Use the charts below to see where the most effective location is for applying essential oils for different needs.
Vita Flex Point Hand Chart
Vita Flex Point Foot Chart
The chart below shows which essential oils are considered best to use on certain points of the feet. However, some of these are blends by YL. I suggest trying them out or looking into the ingredients list for the oil you are interested in and formulating your own blend.
Vita Flex Point Ear Chart
Vita Flex Point Spine Chart
Have you found relief using vita flex points? What have been your favorite essential oils to use on certain points? Please share them below!
You may also enjoy reading:
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please read my full disclosure and disclaimer.