This year I’ve really made an effort to get my holiday shopping done without stepping foot in a store. Not only does that mean I get to avoid to the holiday rush, it also means that I get to spend more time enjoying time with friends and family, quiet stress-free moments at home, and just time doing things I actually want to do instead of fighting the crowds.
So, if you want to do the same, then I’ve got you covered! All the gift ideas listed below are conveniently found online so you don’t even need to leave your house to get them! And, they’re some of my personal favorites too!
Here’s to easy stress-free shopping!
Top 60 Gift Ideas for the Essential Oil Enthusiast
Below you’ll find a variety of gift ideas for your fellow essential oil enthusiast. I especially love the essential oil books as they’re packed full of all sorts of super handy information, recipes, and other useful tidbits.
Don’t forget that you can also gift this nifty carrier oil set, some beeswax, unrefined shea butter , and this cute little heat resistant beaker set to your DIY friends and family along with their favorite essential oil. It makes for a simple beginner’s gift set!
So, without further ado, here are my top essential oil inspired Christmas gift ideas:
Top 9 Picks for Essential Oil Gift Sets
1. doTERRA Family Essential Kit
2. Plant Therapy Essential Oil | Holiday Treats Blends Boxed Gift Set
3. Plant Therapy Autumn Treasures Fall Blend Set
4. Plant Therapy 7 & 7 Wood Grain Aromafuse Gift Set
5. Plant Therapy Essential Oil | Winter Playland Holiday Boxed Gift Set
6. doTERRA Touch – 9 Ready to use Essential Oil Blends in 9 ml Roll-Ons
7. Plant Therapy Wellness Essential Oil Gift Set
8. NOW Foods Essential Oils 10-Oil Variety Pack Sampler – 1oz Each
9. NOW Solutions Let There Be Peace and Quiet Relaxing Essential Oil Kit
Top 16 Picks for Essential Oil Books
1. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
2. The Healing Power of Essential Oils: Soothe Inflammation, Boost Mood, Prevent Autoimmunity, and Feel Great in Every Way
3. Essential Oils: Ancient Medicine
4. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals
5. Essential Oils: All-natural remedies and recipes for your mind, body and home
6. Essential Oils Integrative Medical Guide: Building Immunity, Increasing Longevity, and Enhancing Mental Performance With Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils
7. Essential Oils for Healing: Over 400 All-Natural Recipes for Everyday Ailments
8. The Complete Aromatherapy Guidebook: A Comprehensive Reference of the Holistic Natural Healing Powers of Essential Oils for the Mind, Body, Spirit…and Comfort Zones
9. Aromatherapy for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Getting Started with Essential Oils
10. Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils: 2018 Edition
11. Essential Oils Animal Desk Reference
12. French Aromatherapy: Essential Oil Recipes & Usage Guide
13. The Complete Guide To Clinical Aromatherapy and Essential Oils of The Physical Body: Essential Oils for Beginners
14. Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils
15. The Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes Book: Over 200 Diffuser Recipes for Health, Mood, and Home
16.Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple: God’s Love Manifest in Molecules
Top 9 Picks for Essential Oil Diffusers
1. ASAKUKI 300ML Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser
2. ASAKUKI 500ml Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser
3. URPOWER 400ml Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser
4. Odoga Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, 100 ml
5. Hathaspace Marble Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser, 350ml
6. URPOWER 700ml Square Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
7. 1500ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Large
8. Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser 100ml
9. Rockano 200ml Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Top 12 Picks for Essential Oil Kits and Supplies
1. 18 Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottles Pack – 6 amber glass eye dropper bottles (1 oz) – 6 amber glass sprayer bottles (2 oz) – 6 amber glass stainless roller bottles for essential oil (0.34 oz)
2. 25 Slot Wooden Essential Oil Box/case, holds 25 5-5ml&10ml Roller Bottles
3. Essential Oil Accessories and Bottles – Roller + Spray + Dropper Empty Bottles Variety Pack with Tools and Waterproof Labels
4. Roller Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Case Bundle With Accessories – Holds TEN 5ml & 10ml Roller Bottles- Comes W/6 Amber Glass Stainless Steel Roller Bottles & Free Roller Bottle Opener
5. RoyAroma 2PCS 30mm Car Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Stainless Steel Locket Air Freshener with Vent Clip 12 Felt Pads
6. 12 Pack Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottle Kits – 2 Pack 16oz & 4 Pack 2oz Spray Bottles & 6 Pack 10ml Roller Bottles for Essential Oils or Cleaning Agent. Labels, Droppers, Funnels and Lids Included
7. SOLIGT 3-Pack Multi-color Metal Essential Oil Key Tool, Universal Opener and Remover for Roller Balls and Caps on Most Bottles
8. 12, Amber, 2 oz Glass Bottles, With Glass Eye Droppers
9. Caydo 176 Pieces DIY Bath Bomb Molds Set with Instructions Including 12 Pieces 3 Size DIY Metal Bath Bomb Molds, Spoons, Wrapping Papers, Shrink Wrap Bags for Crafting Your Own Fizzies
10. Essential Oil Box – Wooden Storage Case With Handle. Holds 75 Bottles & Roller Balls. 3 Tier Space Saver
11. Glass Spray Bottle, KAMOTA Amber Glass Spray Bottles Set Refillable Container for Essential Oils, Cleaning Products, or Aromatherapy – 16 OZ x 2, 2 OZ x 4, 10 ml Roller Bottle x 4
12. Lip Balm Crafting Kit – Easy Lip Balm Filling Tray and Spatula – 50 Empty Lip Balm Tubes with Caps (transparent) – 3/16 Oz (5.5 ml) – 50 Writeable and 50 Printed Stickers
What have been your favorite essential oil inspired gifts to give for Christmas?
You may also enjoy reading:
Holiday Gift Guide: Ideas for Everyone on Your List
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please read my full disclosure and disclaimer.
Posh Paula says
Just want to say that I feel like I’ve found my long lost twin here! I, too, am a essential oil junkie and also I am a Certified Aromatherapist. I love your blog and wish I had found it a long time ago. I have many recipes of my own that I’ve developed over the years and would love to discuss and share!
Aww, thanks Paula!! It means a lot 😀